Connect with us

CELEBRITY

WATCH: Taylor Swift Trips on Stage During Tokyo Show

Published

on

Taylor Swift tripped on stage during a performance in Tokyo on Friday night.

The show was her third of four performances in Japan, marking her highly anticipated return to the stage on her record-breaking Eras Tour. The pop singer performed a number of her greatest hits at the sold-out show at the Tokyo Dome in front of 55,000 fans.

The X account (formerly Twitter) @tswifterastour posted a video of the mishap, in which Swift can be seen tripping as she walks down a roof, which is a part of the set on stage, while performing.

The roof is covered in fake grass and Swift usually perches herself there while she sings to the crowd.

X account @tswifterastour also shared a post on the news, explaining that Swift “accidentally tripped on the steps of the folklore cabin.” The cabin is a reconstruction of where Swift recorded her Folklore album, a cabin located in New York’s Hudson Valley.

“My life flashed before my eyes,” she said, according to the social media account.

Newsweek contacted Swift’s publicist for comment via email Friday.

People took to the comment sections of the social media posts to share their concern and admiration for the singer.

“I love the Errors Tour,” one fan joked using a play on words.

“I’m really glad that she wears that safety harness strap because if she didn’t have it and she lost her balance just a little more that could ended in a nasty fall,” said another.

“Oh no, I hope she’s okay! Trips happen to the best of us, but I’m sure she handled it with grace like the pro she is,” a third person wrote.

A fourth added: “Be careful beautiful.”

It wasn’t the only mishap that Swift has experienced while performing in Tokyo, as on Wednesday night, she nearly fell off her chair during a performance of her song “Vigilante S***.”

The singer-songwriter miscalculated the positioning of a chair she danced on during the performance and was seen stumbling before regaining her composure.

A video circulating on X showed her hovering in a squat position momentarily before gracefully steadying herself and continuing the performance without missing a beat.

During her February 7 performance in Japan, Swift revealed that she had been working on the upcoming new album “since right after” Midnights.

“I’ve been working on it for about two years, I worked on it throughout the U.S. tour. And when it was perfect, in my opinion, when it was good enough for you, I finished it,” she said. “I’m so, so, so excited that soon you’ll get to hear it and we’ll get to experience that together. I’m over the moon that you guys care about my music. It still blows my mind.”

The pop star’s surprises didn’t end there, as she revealed that there was a chance that she would have announced her upcoming record in Tokyo instead of at the Grammys.

She told the crowd that she had decided that if she won anything at the awards show, she would announce The Tortured Poets Department but if she didn’t win, she had another option.

“My backup plan was I going to do it tonight in Tokyo,” she said.

Dazzler for Taylor Swift
CELEBRITY2 days ago

BREAKING NEWS: Internet Erupts As Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are Reportedly Set To Join the Marvel Cinematic Universe

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Taylor Swift on high alert after rival music star admitted desire to date Travis Kelce and he entertained it on his podcast

Rashee Rice,.
CELEBRITY2 days ago

NEWS UPDATE: Uncertainty surrounds Rashee Rice’s attendance as Chiefs kick off offseason program

Rashee rice,,
CELEBRITY2 days ago

Rashee Rice gives up, Surrenders to police: receiver gets photo Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelce never wanted to see

travis and taylor swift
CELEBRITY2 days ago

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Are Set to Stay at a “Desert Hideaway” for Coachella to “Let Their Guard Down”

Taylor Swift on wedding dress with Travis Kelce
CELEBRITY2 days ago

“Breaking: Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift’s Bombshell Announces Latest Podcast Episode!” Maybe it’s a wedding? As Taylor Swift mistakenly post her wedding dress on Instagram and later deleted the post

Taylor Swift at the show
CELEBRITY3 days ago

News Update: Taylor Swift addresses her fans bluntly, stating the fact that, “You people might not realize the extent of my bond and feelings with Travis Kelce.” There is no other man on earth that can ever replace my true love than the Kansas City Chiefs Travis Kelce. He shows me everything I needed to know about how sweet love is and how much he loves me every minute, and our relationship is unbreakable and forever…1

Travis Kelce drinking at the party
CELEBRITY3 days ago

OH MY GOD!!! Leaked VIDEO of Taylor Swift’s ‘Private Party’ at Beverly Hills mansion with Travis & Jason Kelce.

Kanye West, O'Neal and Taylor Swift
CELEBRITY3 days ago

OMG! NBA Legend Shaquille O’Neal DEFENDS Taylor Swift and tells Kanye West to ‘stop b****in and snitching’ on Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce : ‘Man up lil Boy’

Rashee Rice,
CELEBRITY4 days ago

BREAKING: Chiefs WR Rashee Rice Could Be Facing Felony Charges And Jail Time After Police Found Significant Quantity Of Drugs In His Crashed Lamborghini

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift family plan
CELEBRITY4 days ago

The future is assured ‘ as Travis and his lover Taylor show off their $419 million land purchase in Tennessee, they plan to build Edifice Manson there as permanent residents amid wedding preparations upcoming

Patrick mahomes sad
CELEBRITY4 days ago

Breaking news : Patrick Mahomes Heart is bittered , Leaving Kansas city chiefs over NFL accusations as Travis and Creed Humphrey defend him..