Connect with us

NEWS

Travis Kelce revealed his reaction to the frosty reception he received in Dallas

Published

on

Travis Kelce.,

Travis Kelce has admitted that he was taken aback by the Dallas Mavericks fans booing him during an NBA playoff game this week.

The Kansas City Chiefs star joined teammates Marquise ‘Hollywood’ Brown, Patrick Mahomes and the quarterback’s wife Brittany for the Mavericks’ Western Conference Finals Game 3 against the Minnesota Timberwolves.

The group sat courtside to soak up the action as Luka Doncic and co. stormed to a dominant 3-0 lead in the series.

However, the American Airlines Center wasn’t exactly kind to Kelce as chorus of boos echoed around the arena when he was shown on the jumbotron.

Dallas native Mahomes, however, received a warm welcome in contrast to his teammate as the Texan fans gave him a huge ovation.

Kelce responded to his Dallas haters during the latest episode of his New Heights podcast with his brother Jason.

‘I got booed twice, it’s… whatever. I get it, I’m not from Dallas, I’m just an innocent bystander,’ Kelce said. ‘Maybe they just don’t like the Chiefs’

Jason then chimed in, checking if the screen had shown Mahomes too in an effort to back his brother and suggest the crowd had been booing both of them.

‘Yeah, but… you know they’ll throw the name underneath and try and specify who they’re showing,’ Travis insisted.

‘They showed me and I got caught off-guard because I was trying to take a selfie with some people around me. And then Pat like taps me, and I’m like, “Oh s*** I’m on the jumbotron”, and then I heard all the boos and I’m like, “Oh s*** I’m getting booed. Nice, thanks, nice to see you guys.” And then they showed Pat and everyone is like “Yay”.’

TRENDING

CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Travis Kelce, enchanted by his woman’s mesmerizing performance, remarked, “It’s almost surreal to believe that this embodiment of beauty and talent is mine.” He continued, “She makes me feel like the luckiest person alive, as if I’ve found my own personal piece of paradise.”

CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Interesting : 5 best Travis Kelce moments from Taylor Swift’s second Eras Tour London show, including doing The Archer move with her

CELEBRITY10 hours ago

BREAKING NEW: “Taylor Swift drops Jaw- Dropping $472M on Mansion Purchase, Draws Criticism from NFL”

CELEBRITY17 hours ago

Taylor Swift talking about her mum: My mom and I have always been really close

CELEBRITY22 hours ago

Breaking news : Taylor swift Mom Andrea Swift reveled sad six reason why daughter can’t Marry Travis kelce

CELEBRITY22 hours ago

TAYLOR SWIFT’S SHOCKING CONFESSION! “Travis, My Love, You Got the Girl!” – Swift Publicly Professes Her Admiration for Travis Kelce, Leaving Fans Speechless! Is This the Ultimate Celebrity Love Triangle?

CELEBRITY24 hours ago

After nearly 14 years of divorce, tears well up in Taylor Swift’s eyes as she witnesses her parents reconcile and prepare to remarry.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Breaking News : Travis Kelce’s Managers Reveals “Detailed Plans” to Contain the “Massive Uproar of Overexposure” from Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s Relationship

CELEBRITY1 day ago

These Nasty Rumors could cause a rift between Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce and cause them to go separate ways

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Official Announcement: Chiefs Owner Clark Hunt Bans Taylor Swift ‘Indefinitely.’ from Attending Live Games During Next NFL Season…. Details below

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Put clothes on, you are mom of 2 ‘ Patrick Mahomes wife face criticism after Matches Her Barely-There Orange Bikini to Her Sunglasses for Boat Day

NEWS1 day ago

Breaking News: Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes’ father faces 10-year probation sentence