Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Travis Kelce Ate a 30-Slice Pizza at This Cincinnati Restaurant — and He’s Planning His Return

Published

on

Travis Kelce and pizza

The NFL star and his brother Jason Kelce will visit Cincinnati for a live taping of their podcast on April 11. They discussed the trip on Wednesday’s episode of New Heights and revealed “the first thing” they plan to do while in their old college town.

“Adriatico’s Pizza,” Travis said.

“I’ve seen you eat a full Bearcat all by yourself,” Jason added, referring to the restaurant’s oversized pizza pie, which typically serves 10 to 12 people and comes out to 30 slices, according to the website.

“And I was bigger than you right now,” Travis said. Jason chimed in, “You were enormous. Might’ve been the most impressive physical feat I’ve ever seen you do.”

Travis stood by his decision to eat the 18-x-24-inch pizza. “I got back down to 250 and won a Super Bowl that year,” Travis said proudly. Though he was quick to add that he might not be willing to do it again: “Maybe not a Bearcat,” he laughed of his upcoming order at Adriatico’s.

Travis Kelce and Adriatico's restaurant

The Kansas City Chiefs tight end is seemingly a pizza connoisseur. While visiting his home state of Ohio in March, he stopped by Geraci’s Slice Shop for some fresh za. According to a manager at the retro-inspired spot in downtown Cleveland, Travis ordered both a pepperoni slice and the restaurant’s popular “Hot Tito” slice, a pepperoni and sausage slice drizzled with hot honey.

The shop’s owner recognized him and snapped a photo of the athlete for Geraci’s Instagram account. In the caption, they joked that during his next visit, he should bring girlfriend Taylor Swift for a slice of her own.

“When NFL star and Heights legend @killatrav swings by Geraci’s Slice Shop, you know it’s going to be a touchdown-worthy slice!” the caption read. “Next time bring Taylor 😉 🏈🍕.”

Also during Wednesday’s episode of New Heights, the brothers were joined by Philadelphia Eagles running back Saquon Barkley, who asked which Kelce would win in a drinking contest.

“I’m pretty sure I’ve beaten Jason the last three to five times,” Travis said at the start.

Jason immediately defended himself. “This is completely made up.” He then said that he can “definitely drink more volume – I don’t think that’s a question.”

And when it comes to drinking games, the dad of three said he’d beat his brother without question. “I will destroy him because I got the mental advantage,” Jason added.

CELEBRITY12 hours ago

Travis Kelce reveals what made him ‘fall for’ Taylor Swift

CELEBRITY13 hours ago

Travis Kelce on his relationship with Taylor Swift : “ You want to keep things private but at the same time I’m not here to hide anything, that’s my girl, that’s my lady, I’m proud of that

CELEBRITY13 hours ago

”It’s nice seeing both of them do those cute stuffs together. It’s lovely BUT taking him where no other man she dated has been to before, at this early stage don’t you think it’s indeed reckless like Kim K said?”— Whoopi Goldberg on Taylor bringing Travis on stage

CELEBRITY13 hours ago

Relationship Scandal: Jennifer Lopez warns Jennifer Garner to ‘Stay away’ from Ben Affleck

CELEBRITY13 hours ago

SAD NEWS: Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck break up after less than 2years of being married, Ben Affleck states 3 Reasons for their break up… Is the reasons genuine

CELEBRITY14 hours ago

Kim Kardashian Criticized Taylor Swift for bringing Travis Kelce on stage…

CELEBRITY14 hours ago

Fans Roasts Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift for being disrespectful to the Royal Family after taking a selfie with Prince William, George and Charlotte at the London Eras Tour..

CELEBRITY17 hours ago

Taylor Swift’s extraordinary acts of kindness has just resurfaced and is going VIRAL! – Taylor bought a fan named Stephanie a house after learning she was pregnant and homeless. ‘I want you to be able to enjoy…

CELEBRITY17 hours ago

“Uninteresting, repetitive and entirely basic, Swift’s music is brain-numbingly banal and it’s what I’ll listen to if i had the intellect of a very small worm— Billie Eilish blows hot on Taylor Swift

CELEBRITY18 hours ago

Taylor Swift hits back at Dave Grohl at her sold out Wembley Show saying her band had played for 3 and a half hours after the Foo Fighters star suggested she ‘didn’t play live’

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Pat McAfree SLAMS Taylor Swift’s Exes and reveals how Travis Kelce is better than ‘the other bums’ the Popstar has dated by joining her onstage at Wembley, says Pat McAfee: ‘Chivalry is not dead’

CELEBRITY1 day ago

North West continues to take a “MESSY” swipe at Taylor Swift by reposting a video that appeared to mock the singer