Connect with us

CELEBRITY

So sad: Taylor Swift injured her hand during her Houston’s show on Sunday night. See more in the comments

Published

on

Taylor Swift injured her hand during her Houston show on Sunday night (don’t stress—she’s okay!!!!!), prompting concern among fans who noticed that she cut herself and was wearing a bandage throughout much of her performance.

Tay addressed the minor injury in a message to fans on Monday, writing on Twitter and Instagram that she tripped on her dress and fell in the dark backstage—bracing the fall with her hand and resulting in the cut. As TikTok noticed (ahem ^^^), she tried several different ~creative~ ways to bandage the wound over the course of the night.

Just got to play 3 insane shows in Houston and I’m waking up smiling reminiscing about how much fun we all had,” Tay wrote. “Loving this tour so much because of the passion these crowds put into it all—seriously can’t wait for Atlanta PS for those asking how I cut my hand, I’m totally fine and it was my fault completely—tripped on my dress hem and fell in the dark backstage while running to a quick change—braced my fall with my palm. It was all very Mercury in retrograde coded. Don’t worry about me I’m gooooood.”

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Travis Kelce, enchanted by his woman’s mesmerizing performance, remarked, “It’s almost surreal to believe that this embodiment of beauty and talent is mine.” He continued, “She makes me feel like the luckiest person alive, as if I’ve found my own personal piece of paradise.”

CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Interesting : 5 best Travis Kelce moments from Taylor Swift’s second Eras Tour London show, including doing The Archer move with her

CELEBRITY8 hours ago

BREAKING NEW: “Taylor Swift drops Jaw- Dropping $472M on Mansion Purchase, Draws Criticism from NFL”

CELEBRITY15 hours ago

Taylor Swift talking about her mum: My mom and I have always been really close

CELEBRITY20 hours ago

Breaking news : Taylor swift Mom Andrea Swift reveled sad six reason why daughter can’t Marry Travis kelce

CELEBRITY20 hours ago

TAYLOR SWIFT’S SHOCKING CONFESSION! “Travis, My Love, You Got the Girl!” – Swift Publicly Professes Her Admiration for Travis Kelce, Leaving Fans Speechless! Is This the Ultimate Celebrity Love Triangle?

CELEBRITY22 hours ago

After nearly 14 years of divorce, tears well up in Taylor Swift’s eyes as she witnesses her parents reconcile and prepare to remarry.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Breaking News : Travis Kelce’s Managers Reveals “Detailed Plans” to Contain the “Massive Uproar of Overexposure” from Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s Relationship

CELEBRITY1 day ago

These Nasty Rumors could cause a rift between Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce and cause them to go separate ways

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Official Announcement: Chiefs Owner Clark Hunt Bans Taylor Swift ‘Indefinitely.’ from Attending Live Games During Next NFL Season…. Details below

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Put clothes on, you are mom of 2 ‘ Patrick Mahomes wife face criticism after Matches Her Barely-There Orange Bikini to Her Sunglasses for Boat Day

NEWS1 day ago

Breaking News: Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes’ father faces 10-year probation sentence