Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift best friend plans on settling down and have a child just just weeks after her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber revealed his wife Hailey is expecting their first child

Published

on

Selena Gomez appears to have family planning on her mind — just weeks after her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber revealed his wife Hailey is expecting their first child.

The Only Murders in the Building star, 31, recently revealed that she had planned to adopt a child herself if she hadn’t met the right partner by age 35.

‘I was alone for five years, and I got really used to it,’ Selena said at the Time 100 Most Influential Companies event.

‘A lot of people are afraid of being alone and I probably tortured myself in my head for like two years being alone, and then I kind of accepted it.

‘Then I came up with my plan, which was I was going to adopt at 35 if I had not met anyone,’ she said.

And then she met her musician boyfriend Benny Blanco, 36, last year and she followed that plot twist to the love they share today.

Benny recently discussed starting a family with the singer on Howard Stern’s SiriusXM show.

‘She’s the coolest, the nicest, the sweetest,’ Benny gushed about Selena. ‘She’s truly just like my best friend … we laugh all f***ing day.’

When he was asked about having kids, Benny said: ‘That’s my next goal [to check] on the box. I have a lot of god kids, I’ve got a ton of nephews. I love being around kids.’

Howard then asked Benny when he was going to ask the Wizards of Waverly Place star to marry him.

‘When I look at her, I do say, I’m always just like, “I don’t know a world where it could be better than this,”‘ he gushed.

CELEBRITY11 hours ago

Travis Kelce reveals what made him ‘fall for’ Taylor Swift

CELEBRITY11 hours ago

Travis Kelce on his relationship with Taylor Swift : “ You want to keep things private but at the same time I’m not here to hide anything, that’s my girl, that’s my lady, I’m proud of that

CELEBRITY12 hours ago

”It’s nice seeing both of them do those cute stuffs together. It’s lovely BUT taking him where no other man she dated has been to before, at this early stage don’t you think it’s indeed reckless like Kim K said?”— Whoopi Goldberg on Taylor bringing Travis on stage

CELEBRITY12 hours ago

Relationship Scandal: Jennifer Lopez warns Jennifer Garner to ‘Stay away’ from Ben Affleck

CELEBRITY12 hours ago

SAD NEWS: Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck break up after less than 2years of being married, Ben Affleck states 3 Reasons for their break up… Is the reasons genuine

CELEBRITY12 hours ago

Kim Kardashian Criticized Taylor Swift for bringing Travis Kelce on stage…

CELEBRITY13 hours ago

Fans Roasts Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift for being disrespectful to the Royal Family after taking a selfie with Prince William, George and Charlotte at the London Eras Tour..

CELEBRITY15 hours ago

Taylor Swift’s extraordinary acts of kindness has just resurfaced and is going VIRAL! – Taylor bought a fan named Stephanie a house after learning she was pregnant and homeless. ‘I want you to be able to enjoy…

CELEBRITY16 hours ago

“Uninteresting, repetitive and entirely basic, Swift’s music is brain-numbingly banal and it’s what I’ll listen to if i had the intellect of a very small worm— Billie Eilish blows hot on Taylor Swift

CELEBRITY16 hours ago

Taylor Swift hits back at Dave Grohl at her sold out Wembley Show saying her band had played for 3 and a half hours after the Foo Fighters star suggested she ‘didn’t play live’

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Pat McAfree SLAMS Taylor Swift’s Exes and reveals how Travis Kelce is better than ‘the other bums’ the Popstar has dated by joining her onstage at Wembley, says Pat McAfee: ‘Chivalry is not dead’

CELEBRITY1 day ago

North West continues to take a “MESSY” swipe at Taylor Swift by reposting a video that appeared to mock the singer