Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Look at 15 Emma Watson’ Provoking Photos that dazzled everyone and got people talking

Published

on

Emma Watson cute

The full Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts will be debuting on January 1, 2022 on HBO Max, but the Daily Mail shared some special moments between the cast in advance.

Emma Watson 6

While discussing their time on set together, Emma Watson shared her memory of ‘falling in love’ with her co-star Tom Felton. At the time that they were cast as Hermione and Draco, Watson was 11-years-old and Felton was 14, so she was doomed to be seen as the ‘little sister.’

‘I walked into the room where we were having tutoring,’ Watson said. ‘The assignment that had been given was to draw what you thought God looked like, and Tom had drawn a girl with a backward cap on a skateboard.’

Emma Watson cute 2

She continued, ‘And I just don’t know how to say it – I just fell in love with him. I used to come in every day and look for his number on the call sheet, it was number seven, and if his name was on the call sheet, it was an extra exciting day. He was three years above me and so for him he was like, “You’re like my little sister.”‘

Emma Watson cute 3

Most of the cast was subjected to dating rumours over the many years it took to film all eight Harry Potter movies, but Watson insists her crush was never reciprocated—though Felton says he knew all about it.

‘I think I was in the hair and make-up chair and someone said something along the lines of, “Yeah, she had a crush on you,”‘ he said during the reunion interview. ‘I became very protective over her. Yeah, I’ve always had a soft spot for her and that continues to this day. There’s always been something that’s like, I don’t know, a kinship.’

Emma Watson 5

They have remained friends over the years, and Watson has often played her school girl crush for laughs in interviews.

‘For the first two movies, I had a huge crush on Tom Felton. He was my first crush. He totally knows,’ she told Seventeen in 2011. ‘We talked about it – we still laugh about it. We are really good friends now, and that’s cool.’

Watson is currently dating businessman Leo Robinton, and they’ve been together for over a year now.

Click to comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY12 hours ago

Travis Kelce reveals what made him ‘fall for’ Taylor Swift

CELEBRITY12 hours ago

Travis Kelce on his relationship with Taylor Swift : “ You want to keep things private but at the same time I’m not here to hide anything, that’s my girl, that’s my lady, I’m proud of that

CELEBRITY12 hours ago

”It’s nice seeing both of them do those cute stuffs together. It’s lovely BUT taking him where no other man she dated has been to before, at this early stage don’t you think it’s indeed reckless like Kim K said?”— Whoopi Goldberg on Taylor bringing Travis on stage

CELEBRITY12 hours ago

Relationship Scandal: Jennifer Lopez warns Jennifer Garner to ‘Stay away’ from Ben Affleck

CELEBRITY13 hours ago

SAD NEWS: Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck break up after less than 2years of being married, Ben Affleck states 3 Reasons for their break up… Is the reasons genuine

CELEBRITY13 hours ago

Kim Kardashian Criticized Taylor Swift for bringing Travis Kelce on stage…

CELEBRITY13 hours ago

Fans Roasts Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift for being disrespectful to the Royal Family after taking a selfie with Prince William, George and Charlotte at the London Eras Tour..

CELEBRITY16 hours ago

Taylor Swift’s extraordinary acts of kindness has just resurfaced and is going VIRAL! – Taylor bought a fan named Stephanie a house after learning she was pregnant and homeless. ‘I want you to be able to enjoy…

CELEBRITY16 hours ago

“Uninteresting, repetitive and entirely basic, Swift’s music is brain-numbingly banal and it’s what I’ll listen to if i had the intellect of a very small worm— Billie Eilish blows hot on Taylor Swift

CELEBRITY17 hours ago

Taylor Swift hits back at Dave Grohl at her sold out Wembley Show saying her band had played for 3 and a half hours after the Foo Fighters star suggested she ‘didn’t play live’

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Pat McAfree SLAMS Taylor Swift’s Exes and reveals how Travis Kelce is better than ‘the other bums’ the Popstar has dated by joining her onstage at Wembley, says Pat McAfee: ‘Chivalry is not dead’

CELEBRITY1 day ago

North West continues to take a “MESSY” swipe at Taylor Swift by reposting a video that appeared to mock the singer