Connect with us

CELEBRITY

BREAKING NEWS : Can You really HANDLE Him The Way I Does ? Kayla Nicole ex girlfriend of Travis Kelce Asked Taylor Swift Directly.. and Taylor gave the best reply made her speechless, full story below 👇

Published

on

Travis Kelce’s ex-girlfriend Kayla Nicole has explained why she turned her DMs off on social media during an appearance on the ‘Behind the Likes’ podcast.

Nicole had been unnecessarily dragged into countless headlines and became the topic of multiple online discussions after Kelce began dating Taylor Swift.

I turned off my comments recently,’ Kayla said after being asked how she deals with criticism.

‘You can’t DM me anymore … because people just talk crazy and I’ve had enough.

‘I’m exhausted, I’m tired. It’s a new year and, to be honest, it’s the same me. So in order for it to be a new me, I need to do some new things.

So that starts with just protecting my peace and you’re not just gonna talk to me any kind of way, you’re not saying anything else to me.

‘You can talk to a black hole — comments off. ‘

The model dated the four-time All-Pro tight end on-and-off from 2017 to 2022.

‘I posted this the other day, “All of this stuff that y’all say to me on the internet, you would never say to my face,”’ Nicole continued. ‘I promise you that. I’m a super kind person but do not ever play with me for real.
‘When it comes to the internet, I just learned that in the long run it’s a waste of my energy.’

During the podcast appearance she also spoke about her decision to post a candid open letter on Instagram addressing the backlash.

‘I was at a crossroads where I felt like unseen and unheard and I felt like everyone was kind of talking for me in one way or another,’ she said.

‘I was put in the middle of this, just social media s*** show of a situation and it was like I wanted to address things directly, but I knew that if I didn’t do it my way, on my terms and my own time that it was going to be spun into something else.

‘I’m so happy with what I did. I remember a point where I couldn’t sleep at night, I was so emotional … It was a buildup.

CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Travis Kelce, enchanted by his woman’s mesmerizing performance, remarked, “It’s almost surreal to believe that this embodiment of beauty and talent is mine.” He continued, “She makes me feel like the luckiest person alive, as if I’ve found my own personal piece of paradise.”

CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Interesting : 5 best Travis Kelce moments from Taylor Swift’s second Eras Tour London show, including doing The Archer move with her

CELEBRITY10 hours ago

BREAKING NEW: “Taylor Swift drops Jaw- Dropping $472M on Mansion Purchase, Draws Criticism from NFL”

CELEBRITY16 hours ago

Taylor Swift talking about her mum: My mom and I have always been really close

CELEBRITY21 hours ago

Breaking news : Taylor swift Mom Andrea Swift reveled sad six reason why daughter can’t Marry Travis kelce

CELEBRITY21 hours ago

TAYLOR SWIFT’S SHOCKING CONFESSION! “Travis, My Love, You Got the Girl!” – Swift Publicly Professes Her Admiration for Travis Kelce, Leaving Fans Speechless! Is This the Ultimate Celebrity Love Triangle?

CELEBRITY23 hours ago

After nearly 14 years of divorce, tears well up in Taylor Swift’s eyes as she witnesses her parents reconcile and prepare to remarry.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Breaking News : Travis Kelce’s Managers Reveals “Detailed Plans” to Contain the “Massive Uproar of Overexposure” from Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s Relationship

CELEBRITY1 day ago

These Nasty Rumors could cause a rift between Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce and cause them to go separate ways

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Official Announcement: Chiefs Owner Clark Hunt Bans Taylor Swift ‘Indefinitely.’ from Attending Live Games During Next NFL Season…. Details below

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Put clothes on, you are mom of 2 ‘ Patrick Mahomes wife face criticism after Matches Her Barely-There Orange Bikini to Her Sunglasses for Boat Day

NEWS1 day ago

Breaking News: Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes’ father faces 10-year probation sentence